With the first time ever for LSU/OU in the regular season in Tiger Stadium as part of the SEC addition of OU and Texas, we were sure to have Thanksgiving at our house and we can't wait for the big game Saturday. It was fun having everyone at the house and prepping all of the food. I do wish I was a better cook though. But I keep trying lol
 |
| Fridge is packed. I started a little early so all I had to do the day of was cook all of the sides. Andy was in charge of the turkey...which he always does such a great job! |
 |
| Cutest turkey at our table! |
 |
| Dumestre/Jacobsens |
 |
| Jacobsens |
 |
| My crew. This was right before Leah passes out on us. She had been sick with walking pneumonia a few days earlier and wasn't back too full speed. She got a little fussy with me during pictures talking about being hot and I just kept saying, one more Leah you can do it and then in a quick second she looked at me and looked pretty bad and then went out. We got her back in the house elevated her feet and got her some juice and worked to cool her off. It was scary there for a minute. She ended up eating a little food and we kept pushing the fluids and she recovered. |
 |
| Daddy having thanksgiving dinner with the patient. |
 |
| Trying to convince Amelia to take a picture with Santa. |
 |
| Pete and RePete |
No comments:
Post a Comment